To change the Z-Breathe™ Algorithm setting:
For the Z1™ CPAP Base (the white and gray unit) and Z2™ Base CPAP, you will see CPAP-1, CPAP-2 or CPAP-3.
- The unit must be in Standby Mode (pressure of “0.0” indicated on the display).
- Hold down both the up and down arrow buttons at the same time until you see “CPAP-1” or “CPAP-2” or "CPAP-3" flashing on the display.
- Press the up or down arrow buttons until you observe your desired setting on the display.
- To lock- in the setting, hold down the Start/Stop button until the display reads "Accept".
- For the Z1™APAP (the black and gray unit) and Z2™ APAP you will be looking for APAP-1, APAP-2 or APAP-3 flashing on the display. When you see that, follow the steps #3 and steps #4 above to set the Z-Breathe™ setting.