To adjust the start pressure of the ramp on your Z1™ and Z2™ your ramp time must be set first. If there is no set ramp time, a Fail 2 message will appear on your LCD display.
To set the ramp time:
1. With the Z1™ or Z2™ in standby mode, press and hold the UP Arrow Button for approximately 3-5 seconds. When "0.0" begins to flash, press the UP Arrow Button
to select the amount of time you would like the ramp feature to be engaged. It can be set from 5 minutes to 45 minutes, in 5 minute increments.
2. When your time is selected, press and hold the Start/Stop Button until you see the word "Accept". Now the ramp feature is engaged and you can proceed to set
the ramp pressure.
To set the ramp pressure:
1. With the Z1™ and Z2™ in standby mode, press and hold the Down Arrow Button for approximately 3-5 seconds until the 4.0 (or another pressure reading) begins
2. While the start pressure value is flashing, repeatedly press either of the Up/Down buttons to increase or decrease the start pressure (4.0 is the lowest setting).
3. When the desired ramp start pressure is reached, press and hold the Start/Stop Button for approximately 3 seconds (until you see the word Accept) to save your
setting. (This setting will be saved even when the Z1™ or Z2™ is not powered on) . The Z1™ or Z2™ unit will then return to the standby mode.
NOTE: To return to standby mode without saving the new setting, press and release the Start/Stop Button momentarily instead of holding it down.